Single Tag Printer
Single Tag Printer
With smooth mechanics, this printer can handle many types of jobs for large thick paper and small thin paper. Useful for a wide range of fields, from the apparel industry to manufacturing industries.
- High Speed / High Quality Printing
- Optimize production by maximizing the printing speed to 150mm/sec. Produces high quality, high resolution prints with 300dpi. (Optionally supports up to 200mm/sec.)
- Highly Economical Ribbon Saving
- Ribbon consumption is automatically economized, implementing savings. Its full-range functions provide one step toward your economic strategy by saving costs.
- Equipped for Various Materials and Sizes
- This machine can print on a variety of materials such as paper, film, adhesive paper, synthetic paper, aluminum foil, etc. And can meet a variety of needs such as tags, labels, price cards, tickets, etc. It can handle a maximum width of 100mm and a thickness of 0.8mm, supporting folded papers and envelopes.
- A Friendly Design with Easy Operation!
- Designed with consideration for the exchange of ribbons and labels, everyday maintenance is made easy. Even basic operation is simple, just set the automatic lift plate and with one press of a button, tags are sent from the printer to the stacker.
※Optional automatic stacker is available
- ・Auto stacker
- ・LAN interface
- ・400dpi Thermal head
- ・Barcode checker
- ・Front cover
- Printing Method
- Thermal transfer / Direct thermal
- Feeding Method
- Roller style (Hopper) Roller feeding (Feeding part)
- Dot Density / Printing Resolution
- 12 dots/mm or 16 dots/mm (cannot change)
- Print Speed
※Maximum200mm/sec. option available
- Paper Size
- Paper Thickness
- Printing Area
- Font Type
- Based on Software
- JAN8/13, UPC-E, CODE39/93/128
EAN128, NM7, 2-Dimensional (QR code, PDF417), Other
- USB2.0 Serial Parallel
※Optional LAN connector
- SD Card Slot
- Standard Equipment
- CPU Connection
- Operating Clock: 200MHz
- Printer Internal MEMORY
- Input Power
- Body Size